- GENERAL PROVISIONS
According to the General Data Protection Regulation adopted by the European Union, any legal entity collecting personal data, is required to comply with the relevant conditions regarding the collection, storage and processing of their personal data by persons associated with their data/ business. The requirements apply only to individuals, not to legal entities (companies).
In its capacity of a data controller, Estira Ltd meets the requirements of the new regulation, collecting through its web site - Estira.net only the data of individuals to the extent necessary for the provision of the services provided. in the website.
- INFORMATION ABOUT THE PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
Name: Estira Ltd;
UIC / BULSTAT: 205864538
Registered office and registered office: Bulgaria, Sofia, Mladost 1, bl.27, ent.A, fl.4, ap.31;
Activity address: Bulgaria, Sofia, Mladost 1, bl.27, ent.A, fl.4, ap.31;
Correspondence data: Bulgaria, Sofia, Mladost 1, bl.27, ent.A, fl.4, ap.31;
Phone: (359) 879 353 242
- DATA ON THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
Name: Personal Data Protection Commission
Registered office and registered office: 1592 Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Correspondence data: 1592 Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Phone: 02 915 3 518
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR AND PERSONAL DATA PROCESSOR
- DEFINITION OF PERSONAL DATA
Under the new regulation, "personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); identifiable natural person is an identifiable person, directly or indirectly, in particular by identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or by one or more physical-specific attributes, the physical, genetic, mental, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA
According to the Regulation, we collect, store and process the following data you provide:
- company / organization name;
- Address/Registered office address;
- first and last name;
- feedback information - telephone and email address;
- IP Address.
- GROUNDS FOR COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
THE PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR collects and processes your personal information regarding the need for it to be used to deliver the goods and services offered through its website and online store.
- OBJECTIVES FOR COLLECTING AND PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR collects and processes the personal information you provide to us in connection with:
- Registration in our web site, online store and forum
- To inform promotions and new products;
- Signing a contract;
- Accounting purposes;
- Statistical goals;
- Delivery of the products and services you have ordered;
- Warranty and post-warranty service
- CONDITIONS FOR SUBMITTING LINE DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We are committed to not disclosing your personal information to third parties without your explicit consent.
Exceptions are the cases in which certain information is provided to the Courier companies that perform the delivery of the goods ordered by you, government institutions, which have the legal right to require us to provide this information.
- DATE OF STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your data will be stored until such time as we are bound by law or until our relationship is exhausted, related to maintaining a warranty for the products or services we have purchased.
As soon as you withdraw your desire to be our customer, your data will be deleted.
- RIGHTS OF THE CONSUMER
Through the site's user control panel, you have the ability to:
- Access to your own data-;
- Correction (if data is incorrect);
- Deletion of your personal data (right to be "forgotten");
- Exporting your personal data.
The user may request deletion if one of the following conditions is true:
- ● Personal data are no longer required for purposes for which they were otherwise collected or processed;
- ● The user withdraws his consent on which the processing of the data is based and has no other legal basis for the processing;
- ● The user of the data objects to the processing and there are no legitimate grounds for processing to take precedence;
- ● Personal data were processed illegally;
- ● Personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law applicable to the controller;
The user has the right to restrict the processing of his personal data by the controller when:
- ● Challenge the accuracy of personal data. In this case, limiting processing is for a period that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of personal data;
- ● The processing is unlawful, but the User does not want the personal data to be deleted, but instead requires a restriction on their use;
- ● The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the User requires it for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims;
- ● object to the processing pending verification that the legitimate grounds of the administrator take precedence over the interests of the User.
Right to portability.
The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him which he has provided to the controller in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and shall have the right to transfer that data to another controller without hindrance from the controller whose personal data data are provided when processing is based on consent or contractual obligation and processing is carried out in an automated manner. When exercising its right to data portability, the data subject shall also be entitled to receive, directly, where technically feasible, the transfer of personal data from one controller to another.
Right to object.
Users have the right to object to the controller against the processing of their personal data. The data controller shall discontinue processing unless it proves that there are compelling legal grounds for processing that take precedence over the data subject's interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. When objecting to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, the processing should be stopped immediately.
Complaint to the supervisory authority
Each User has the right to file a complaint against the unlawful processing of his / her personal data to the Data Protection Commission or to the competent court.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE CONSUMER
It is your responsibility to become aware of the content of this Policy, and only if you agree with it, provide your details.
It is your responsibility that the information and data you provide us is accurate, accurate and complete.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
THE PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR assures you that he or she has taken organizational and technical measures to protect as much as possible unauthorized access or disclosure of information. We also require our contractors, service providers, to provide you with the necessary security of your personal information. Your personal data is stored on a secure Database, located on a server, at the hosting company serving our site.
- CONSENT FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The text was prepared with the assistance of: advokatami.bg